Digital Product Manager
This a newly created role and you will join the team at an exciting and critical time in our digital development. We are seeking a dynamic individual with enthusiasm and initiative to develop and oversee the delivery of a new roadmap for our core digital products, namely a website and app (in 2019) which have the goal of connecting youth to nature.
You will collaborate with users, and a wide range of internal and external stakeholders, to fully understand our Programme and organisational outcomes, based on this you will develop and deliver a plan through which our digital products will effectively contribute towards delivering these outcomes.
Continuous learning and improvement will be at the heart of your work as we transform our existing website and app and the experience of our users across online and offline touchpoints. Your core objectives will be to retain the users we currently have and gain new.
- Lead internal teams, partners and suppliers and key external stakeholders, to create best in class digital product solutions for Connect with Nature (and eventually Emirates Nature-WWF).
- Evolves strategic vision for digital all products or creates new where necessary.
- Take ownership of the overall product roadmap (development and delivery) for the Connect with Nature Website and App in 2019 (and later other digital products such as website and fundraising platforms).
- Work with the Head of Programme Management, to bring in a complete understanding of the Education programme, it’s objectives, activities and offerings, stakeholders and users, and effectively deliver these through the digital products, namely the website and app. Work with the Head of Programme Management to identify areas for opportunity and improvement, working toward delivering engaging customers experiences that build a best in class product – both online and offline seamlessly.
- Manage internal team and external partners and suppliers to build, deliver and evolve successful digital products, continually learning and evolving, to meet our users changing needs/wants.
- Operate at the forefront of the latest technologies in order to champion best practices throughout the organisation and meet the needs of this tech savvy audience.
- A minimum of 5 years of Digital Product Management experience in youth or consumer brands.
- Excellent experience building mobile products across iOS and Android.
- A track record of building highly innovative digital web and mobile products, product features and feature improvements to improve customer experience and successfully achieve user and business goals.
- Have the ability to work across the business/ partners, leading and working with teams in the areas of UX/UI design, technology, marketing, business requirements, project management, analytics and relationship management.
Proven and demonstrated experience in the following:
- Understanding and analyzing business requirements
- Developing and delivering comprehensive digital product roadmaps. Ensuring that high level project plans are efficiently created for each new initiative, with clear activities, milestones, owners and due dates.
- Develop well constructed Product Requirement Documents - that effectively articulate user benefits, business benefits, KPI’s and unique use-cases for new products, product features and feature improvements
- Creating and institutionalizing process, including SOPs and Process Flow diagrams
- Following an Agile methodology
- Collaborating with UX/UI Designers
- Working closely with teams on new product development, leading this from the digital standpoint.
- Experience in gamification, especially taking in app gamification into the offline world through activities ‘in the field’.
- Working closely with Marketing and Communications teams on launching multi-channel campaigns to successfully promote new products, product features and feature improvements
- Closely monitoring new product performance, product features and feature improvements regularly. Presenting insights (status, progress, challenges, projections) to key stakeholders, and making data-driven recommendations and decisions to improve product performance
- Conducting due-diligence on new potential partners to improve product performance and success, as well as preparing and presenting comparative analysis to key stakeholders
- Conducting Post-Mortem Analysis after the launch of a new feature or feature improvement, to determine successes, challenges and future improvements
This role can be as a consultant, full time or part-time employee.
Emirates Nature-WWF is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity in the workplace and offer a flexible and diverse place of employment.
Emirates Nature-WWF staff participate wholeheartedly in general activities and events that require the full support and participation of all staff members, whether the focus of any particular event or activity has any bearing on the job description and assigned project objectives and activities.