Emirates Nature is a UAE environmental non-governmental organization, established under the patronage of HH Sheikh Hamdan bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Ruler’s representative in the Western Region and Chairman of Environmental Agency – Abu Dhabi (EAD). Emirates Nature works in association with WWF, one of the world’s largest and most respected independent conservation organizations. Emirates Nature-WWF has been active in the UAE since 2001 and has successfully initiated and implemented several conservation and education projects and initiatives in the region. Emirates Nature-WWF works federally and in the region with offices in Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Fujairah and is governed by a local board of directors.
We are looking for a digital coordinator to work with our Communication and Engagement Team, a dynamic and ambitious marketer with hand-on experience on content management systems, CRM and strong know how of digital development practices.
Major duties and Key Responsibilities
- Supports Digital Marketing Team with daily operations
- Manage daily content updates on website and APP
- Ensures that organization messages and materials are accurate and consistent on digital platforms.
- Creates, delivers, edits, and optimizes digital storytelling materials for use on social and web media platforms.
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Creates and develops email marketing and newsletters
- Develops and maintains new content and advertising opportunities and website/APP
- Ability to understand requirements and develop planning for implementing on website and APP
- Provides administrative support
Perform /assist with other task that maybe immediately required
- 1 to 2 years of experience in Digital Marketing
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or business
- Strong Communications and Writing Skills
- Digital Marketing Know-how (Social Media, SEO, SEM, Paid Ads)
- Content Management Know-how
- Understanding of web developments technologies
- Self-start and Fast Learner
- Knowledge of video and picture editing software such as Adobe
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects/tasks at the same time
- Administrative Organizational Support
Emirates Nature-WWF Focus: Acts as a member of Emirates Nature-WWF, placing higher priority on Emirates Nature-WWF goals than own goals and anticipating the effects of own area’s actions on others to ensure holistic Emirates Nature-WWF outcomes.
External Orientation: Looks outwards ensuring WWF stays relevant, continues to anticipate and adapt to external environmental and global trends.
Delivering Quality Outcomes: Establishes stretch goals, plans, using best judgment and takes responsibility for planning to and delivering on outcomes.
Building Working Relationships: Builds collaborative relationships through the understanding and development of other’s and own ideas.
Communicating Effectively: Uses appropriate means of communication to convey messages, seeks input from others and ensures understanding.
Leading Teams: Develops direction and shared purpose, builds a team through coaching to ensure the accomplishment of goals and high-level team performance.
Leading Change: Encourages and seeks out innovative solutions and brings people on a journey constructively and empathetically.
Managing Resources: Makes the right judgments based on financial and resource availability.
Establishing Strategic Direction: Generates options to achieve long-range goals, selects the best strategies for success and delivers on strategic goals.
Building Organizational Capability: Diagnoses individual and team capability and development needs and champions talent management.
- Attention to Detail
- Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Flexible. Can adapt to changing work priorities at short notice
- Positive, service-oriented and helpful
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to absorb and retain information
- High level of cultural sensitivity and awareness with ability to work in a multi-cultural setting
Internal - Works with Emirates Nature -WWF Team Member
External - Works with Emirates Natures -WWF Suppliers & Guest
Emirates Nature-WWF is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity in the workplace and offer a flexible and diverse place of employment.
Emirates Nature-WWF staff participate wholeheartedly in general activities and events that require the full support and participation of all staff members, whether the focus of any particular event or activity has any bearing on the job description and assigned project objectives and activities.