Volunteer – Monitoring & Evaluation (Unpaid)
We are seeking a part-time volunteer to assist in the organisation’s Monitoring & Evaluation efforts. You will assist in driving the office’s results-based management systems, including qualitative and quantitative processes, and learning mechanisms. This role will combine creativity in updating internal M&E efforts with adherence to international standards.
- Analyse project monitoring data & create dashboards on KPIs
- Support community engagement efforts (i.e. – participatory methods and analysis)
- Identify new ways to streamline reporting efforts
- Update databases related to risk and safeguards
- Update the organisation’s calendar
- Any other tasks related to the role
- Excellent oral and written skills in English; Arabic is an advantage
- Bachelor’s degree or higher with a minimum one year of work (including undergraduate or graduate work) associated with M&E, statistics, conservation or environmental studies, international development or humanitarian assistance, sociology, or any other related field.
- Comfort working with relative independence
- High level of cultural sensitivity and awareness with ability to work in a multi-cultural setting.
- Proven experience or passion for the non-for-profit or development sectors, preferably of environmental organisations.
- Expertise with Microsoft Office (particularly, Excel)
- Statistical skills and comfort with related software
How to apply
Please send your application to the attention of Human Resource Manager Ms Magdalena Tayoun with the subject ‘Application: M&E Intern’ to [email protected] Application deadline is 31st March 2020. We reserve the right to appoint a candidate prior this date.