Strategic Partnerships Coordinator
Major duties and responsibilities
- Support in implementing Strategic Partnership Strategy that supports Sustainable Giving fundraising Strategy and Volunteer and membership Strategy which ensures the very best of relationships with partners, donors and others.
- Responsible for attaining the membership and sustainable giving partnership target and successful closure of accounts.
- Develops and manages Memorandum of Understandings between partners and ensure follow up until signed.
- Ensures excellent relations with key partners, and put in place systems that maintain them.
- Ensures effective engagement of the partners, especially corporate partners.
- Updates, Monitors and Extracts reports on Salesforce on weekly basis.
- Maintains a database of information relating to Partners’ and, Donors’, individual requirements and goals, and such other details as are relevant to the development and maintenance of those partnerships.
- Support in attaining legal permits and requirements for successful execution of partnerships.
- Support in coordinating and liaising with different internal teams on partner deliverables.
- Manage Fundraising and Marketing inventory.
- Reports, Dashboards and Upkeep of Strategic Partnerships on Salesforce.
- Basic coordination of insights and updates with Strategic Partner accounts and internal team.
- Manage smaller donations, payments and requests through partner crowdfunding platform.
- Inventory management including but not limited to Plush toys management & Execution (orders).
- WWF International Corporate Reporting on finance and partnership (quarterly/yearly).
- Support digital coordinator for data transition ( HubSpot, Salesforce).
Requirements & skills needed
- Sales Force Expert
- Hubspot Expert
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English; Arabic would be an added advantage;
- Excellent inter-personal skills, and ability to maintain strong relationships, Strong cross-cultural skills and versatility in dealing with different types of partnership;
- Personal integrity with an honest and open personal style;
- Approachable, with an ability to engage partners at all levels; and
- Adherence to Emirates Nature- WWF’s values.
- University Degree in Business Management, Development Studies or related fields;
- At least 5 years professional experience in Inter-Institutional relationship management; and Knowledge and experience of the realities of development issues, Donor Institutions, and the Not-for-Profit sector. Required Skills and Competencies
- Excellent understanding of development partnerships, fund-raising, donor strategies, functions and international relations;