WIP Work with us
INTRODUCING A NEW KIND OF DEAL
Consumers around the world have become more concerned about environmental issues. They worry about climate change, greenhouse gas emissions, air quality, waste, plastic pollution and more broadly the impact that products may have on the environment. In response to this, organisations are turning more and more to environmental or sustainable processes, products, and promotions.
Empower your customers to make a positive impact on the world around us by hard wiring a Nature & People first approach into every single transaction.
HOW IT WORKS
Simply integrate one of our fundraising options into your current check out mechanics.
1. Allow customers to donate their loyalty points
2. Add a donation button at checkout
3. Donate a portion of proceeds on a selected range of products
4. Donate a portion of all proceeds during a select time frame e.g. a periodic campaign
It’s that easy! There are no upfront fees to participate. Donations will be triggered as and when your customers shop with you.
Interested in learning more? Get in touch
TOGETHER WE CAN BUILD A BETTER FUTURE
For almost two decades, Emirates Nature–WWF has been a prominent and active partner in environmental conservation in the MENA region. We work to conserve nature and reduce the most pressing threats to the environment with science-based solutions.
Learn more about our local and global campaigns below.
Or discover other ways of partnering with us.
ONE HEALTH - REDUCE THE RISK OF FUTURE PANDEMICS
By continuing to take over natural land for human use, we have pushed wildlife, livestock and people closer together and unleashed a global pandemic. COVID-19 has demonstrated that the health of nature and animals is closely interlinked to the health of humanity – impacting our society, economy and very survival.
Empower your customers to be a part of the solution.
- Support sustainable food systems that enable us to feed a growing population without relying on agricultural deforestation and land conversion.
- Stop illegal, unregulated and high-risk wildlife trade and consumption, by reducing consumer demand for wildlife and supporting safety standards.
- Build a sustainable relationship between people and nature through holistic economic recovery approaches. By prioritizing the restoration of nature, we ensure our long term resilience.
GIVE BACK TO NATURE - SAFEGUARD ICONIC SPECIES & HABITATS
We rely on nature for all our necessities – food, water, air, natural resources and livelihoods. But at our current rate of consumption, we risk losing natural habitats, forests, and wild animals forever. We must restore nature now, while we still have it.
Lead your customers on the path to real and lasting change.
- Protect iconic species from the threat of extinction. Globally, 1 million species are at risk of extinction. By studying natural habitats, we inform local policy on safeguarding and boosting the population of vulnerable species in the UAE, such as the green turtle.
- Reverse loss of nature to ensure access to vital resources for future generations. Globally, we consume 1.7 times more resources than the earth can replace in a given year. Learn about our local projects to preserve natural resources, such as freshwater.
CLIMATE CHANGE - LEAD THE GREEN RECOVERY
Climate change has already demonstrated its wide-ranging impact on temperatures, sea levels and weather conditions, compromising natural and human habitats, food security, infrastructure and other critical elements of human life. Unchecked, this impact will continue to worsen.
Become part of a global community of countries, companies and people on a mission to limit global warming to less than 1.5 °C.
- Reduce carbon emissions by streamlining operations and using resources like water and electricity more efficiently. A lower environmental footprint can also make a positive impact on the bottom-line.
- Support a low-carbon economy fuelled by renewable energy sources, like solar. The green economy has the potential to boost profits, bolster the economy and create valuable jobs.
Connect with us directly.
Your customers care deeply about these issues, more than ever before. Learn about how you can help raise funds and lead the change they wish to see.