Digital Marketing Coordinator
Type of Employment: Rolling Contract 1-2 Months
Emirate Nature-WWF is looking for a creative strategic thinker to join the Digital Marketing Team, you will be responsible for developing various digital marketing campaigns and activities, updating online assets, managing paid campaign streamlining digital marketing production, and handling general digital marketing activities.
The ideal candidate for this role should be creative and innovative, well-organized. Ultimately, the exceptional Digital Marketing Coordinator should have a firm grasp of the different digital touch points, drive highly effective digital campaigns, manage lead generation for acquisition campaign and hands-on retention strategies, the role also requires strong digital project management experience and hand-on digital day to day digital operations, as well as deliver overall digital objectives.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Planning and execute digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
- Coordinate specific online marketing campaigns across all digital channels
- Accountable for delivering Emirates Nature Digital Campaigns, Earth Hour, Save 1/3, Target Climate and any other campaign that the Organization is launching during the year.
- Managing lead generation for ongoing fund raising campaigns and membership acquisition
- Supporting Digital projects and operations for membership program and organization wide projects
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Website Management, maintaining current websites and managing new creation of websites.
- Coordinating content development for digital platforms and ensuring it is delivered on time and quality in English and Arabic.
- CRM Management working to increase CRM capabilities for digital leads nurturing techniques.
- Communicate on a regular basis to review performance of digital marketing campaigns and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Analytics and Reporting for all digital platforms, including managing and setting dashboards.
- Responsible for the performance and up-time of the website.
- Degree in Marketing, Digital, or equivalent.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Strong understanding of user experience best practices and trends
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience in CRM systems and practices
- Knowledge in mobile APPs
- Highly organized and motivated
- Strong project management skills
- Strong attention to detail.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Strong presentation skills, writing and Communication skills
- Arabic speaker is preferred.