Performance Marketing (Associate) Manager
Emirates Nature is a UAE environmental non-governmental organization, established under the Honorary Founder and President of the entity, H.H. Sheikh Hamdan bin Zayed Al Nahyan, the UAE Ruler’s representative in the Western Region and the Chairman of Environmental Agency – Abu Dhabi (EAD).
Emirates Nature works in association with WWF (EN – WWF), one of the world’s largest and most respected independent conservation organizations. EN - WWF has been active in the UAE since 2001 and has successfully initiated and implemented several conservation and education projects and initiatives in the region.
EN - WWF works federally and in the region with offices in Abu Dhabi and Dubai and is governed by a local Board of Directors.
The Performance Marketing Manager will be responsible for delivering a performance marketing strategy, creating, and executing digital advertising campaigns across various platforms, including social media and Google and other, to bring in donors for EN – WWF. The ideal candidate will have experience in building tracking and reporting mechanisms, as well as a strong understanding of return on investment (ROI) metrics, customer acquisition and retention strategies.
The Performance Marketing Manager will play a critical role in driving donor acquisition for EN – WWF and will have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the organization's mission. Proficiency in Salesforce and HubSpot is crucial to manage and organize donor data effectively.
Major duties and Key Responsibilities
- Creating and executing a strong performance marketing strategy & execution plan for effective donors acquisition, fundraising initiatives, and retention plan.
- Develop and implement digital advertising campaigns across various platforms to drive donor acquisition.
- Ensuring successful planning, execution, optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic & own media channels.
- Manage PPC efforts on Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads and other platforms.
- Allocate budgets and analyze and recommend modifications to ad spends.
- Build tracking and reporting mechanisms to measure the success of campaigns, using Salesforce and HubSpot
- Utilize ROI metrics to optimize campaigns and ensure they are cost-effective.
- Identify opportunities to implement and then innovate campaigns.
- Identify and develop channel opportunities with technology partners.
- Own and execute performance marketing.
- Own and execute affiliate marketing.
- Lead on optimizing landing pages and customer acquisition funnels.
- Working cross-functionally with the product management, design, and marketing teams and Digital, to deliver data-driven growth initiatives.
- Stay up to date on industry trends and best practices in performance marketing.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key partners and vendors to support campaign execution.
- Utilize Salesforce and HubSpot to manage and organize donor data.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or relevant field
- Master's degree welcomed
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Proficient in the use of digital applications and tools
- Experience in project management and marketing campaigns
- Required Languages: Arabic & English (both proficient)
Emirates Nature-WWF Focus: Acts as a member of Emirates Nature-WWF, placing higher priority on Emirates Nature-WWF goals than own goals and anticipating the effects of own area’s actions on others to ensure holistic Emirates Nature-WWF outcomes.
External Orientation: Looks outwards ensuring WWF stays relevant, continues to anticipate and adapt to external environmental and global trends.
Delivering Quality Outcomes: Establishes stretch goals, plans, using best judgment and takes responsibility for planning to and delivering on outcomes.
Building Working Relationships: Builds collaborative relationships through the understanding and development of other’s and own ideas.
Communicating Effectively: Uses appropriate means of communication to convey messages, seeks input from others and ensures understanding.
Leading Teams: Develops direction and shared purpose, builds a team through coaching to ensure the accomplishment of goals and high level team performance.
Leading Change: Encourages and seeks out innovative solutions and brings people on a journey constructively and empathetically.
Managing Resources: Makes the right judgments based on financial and resource availability.
Establishing Strategic Direction: Generates options to achieve long-range goals, selects the best strategies for success and delivers on strategic goals.
Building Organizational Capability: Diagnoses individual and team capability and development needs and champions talent management.
- 3+ years of experience in performance marketing, with a focus on digital advertising
- Strong understanding of ROI metrics and ability to optimize campaigns based on data
- Experience with tracking and reporting mechanisms, Salesforce and HubSpot and analytics tools.
- Experience with social media and Google advertising platforms
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Passion for conservation and the mission of WWF
Internal - Works with Management Team, Unit Directors, Support Staff
External - Works with Stakeholder Management of Key Government Partners
Emirates Nature-WWF is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity in the workplace and offer a flexible and diverse place of employment.
Emirates Nature-WWF staff participate wholeheartedly in general activities and events that require the full support and participation of all staff members, whether the focus of any particular event or activity has any bearing on the job description and assigned project objectives and activities.
How to apply
Please send your application with the subject ‘Application for Performance Marketing Manager’ to the attention of Human Resource Manager Ms Magdalena Tayoun on [email protected] before 28th February 2023.
Emirates Nature reserves the right to appoint a candidate prior this date.